Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

face masks

With what can I make an easy face mask at home fo either fetting rid of acne or to get a glowing complexion?

Re: face masks

I've heard honey and sugar works well!

Hi blush19,    I would recommend DDF's Sulfur Therapeutic...

Hi blush19,

I would recommend DDF's Sulfur Therapeutic Mask which will minimize existing acne breakouts while soothing the skin. The mask has ingredients like aloe, eucalyptus oil, and sulfur; all of which work together to promote a healthier more radiant complexion. 

Apply this mask several times weekly for 5-10 minutes. Remove the product with warm water and apply your day or evening moisturizer. Another neat thing about this mask is the fact that it also doubles as a spot acne treatment. Apply a little of the mask onto your blemish before bedtime.

Sulfur Therapeutic Mask

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Both egg white masks and honey masks works pretty well. I...

Both egg white masks and honey masks works pretty well. Its difficult to do something completely natural that is as effective as some professional products on the market but honey is antibacterial and is a natural humectant so makes your skin pretty soft and egg whites will dry up excess oil if you are experiencing breakouts. Tea tree oil and aloe are good for soothing skin.
Sometimes when my skin was especially break out prone I would even run a cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide over it to help with any infected blemishes.

Good luck,

Holly

Aspirin masks are supposed to be quite good for acne as i...

Aspirin masks are supposed to be quite good for acne as it has salicylic acid in it and also reduces inflamation. You can also use fruit acids to brighten the skin, like papaya and tomatoes. Check out respected beauty gurus on youtube for more info.

If you want to try a good store bought acne fighting mask, I would go for DDF or PTR's Sulfur masks, they work wonders and last a long time.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Try equal proportion os honey and lemon juice. If you get...

Try equal proportion os honey and lemon juice. If you get fresh aloe vera, they are very good for your skin.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors