Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

does ORIGIN'S Charcoal Mask work well

Does this work well? Or does something work better?

Re: does ORIGIN'S Charcoal Mask work well

I really like it! I think it does a great job with blackheads and I had better luck with it than I had with Glamglow!

Me too! And it noticeably reduced the appearance of my pores!

Highlighted

Yup, there isn't much difference if you just use it once a month and I didn't like the feel of it at first, but after using it twice a week after showering....only after I finished the tube did I realize that never once did it even occur to me to use pore strips that whole time. Before I use that my nose would feel so bumpy from clogged pores and I need those pore strips.

I want to like glamglow, and it certainly feels better on, but the black is a bit too drying and I can't seem to rinse the white off completely. Oh well, maybe I'll change my mind by the time I finish all the samples I hoarded.

GlamGlow works much better. I had origins charcoal mask and it didn't do anything. I ended up throwing it away. Too bad; I would have sent it to you to try. 

I didn't care for Origin's charcoal mask or GlamGlow. I do have a sample of the First Aid Beauty Purifying Mask with red clay and looking forward to trying that.

I dont care for the Origins Charcoal mask either.  It just doesnt seem to do much for my skin.  I do like the Glamglow masks though!  But no matter what "deep cleaning" face mask I use, I always have to follow it with a pore cleansing strip to really get all the grime out of my pores.

I really like it! It makes my face feel really clean and refreshed afterwords, but it doesn't dry me out like other masks. 

I prefer the Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque. It's not carried by Sephora yet, but can be found at department stores which carry the Kiehl's brand. 

Conversation Stats