Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

blackheads

what gets rid of blackheads best?

RE: blackheads

Use a toner or chemical exfoliant with AHA or BHA or lactic acid.

RE: blackheads

Aztec Indian healing clay or whatever you can find it on amazon under 10 bucks and prime. Look at the reviews if you don't believe me they speak for themselves.

Re: blackheads

My brother struggled with blackheads for sooo long and we never found anything that helped, even after visiting dermatologist, then we found this mask on amazon and it has worked wonders!!

https://www.amazon.com/Caolion-Premium-Blackhead-Bubble-Cosmetic/dp/B01MS7AV74/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UT...

@Anonymous I totally agree with @lachaton about BHA being the best.  I also use PC; I started with the 2% and worked my way up to 9%.  Oil blotting sheets can also help.  If you are still struggling, ask your MD if you might be a candidate for Retin-A.  Good luck!

Hi @Anonymous!

For blackheads, a BHA (beta-hydroxy acid) works best for me; I use salicylic acid a few times a week (2x to 3x per week). I like Paula's Choice 2% liquid BHA, but I'm using The Ordinary's salicylic acid and also liking it (so far). Keep cleansing your face so that it's clean, but the BHA helps keep blackheads from forming for the most part.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing