From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Acne-Prone Skin

Acne-Prone Skin

• 99265 Members
  • 5700 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Dry everything
Body
Body
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
laneige products recommendations?
|
Re: laneige products recommendations?
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Hi starvivivi I would recommend Laneige lip mask first to see if you like the brand
Hi starvivivi I would recommend Laneige lip mask first to see if you like the brand
Reaction to a product
|
Re: Reaction to a product
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I really like using pimple patches I also really like the The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL it really s ...read more
I really like using pimple patches I also really like the The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL it really strong and not super expensive it’s also really good with body acne
Ordinary Acne Set
|
Re: Ordinary Acne Set
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: This happens to me! It’s the niacinamindes (sorry I can’t spell lol). I’m guess we have the same skin type. What’s happening is ju ...read more
This happens to me! It’s the niacinamindes (sorry I can’t spell lol). I’m guess we have the same skin type. What’s happening is just a natural reaction to the niacinamindes, they aren’t really the best for acne but the other products do! Perphaps it’s a chemical reaction
Drunk Elephant
|
Re: Drunk Elephant
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @nate8789 I liked the Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL I used to use several of their products but have ...read more
@nate8789 I liked the Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL I used to use several of their products but have switched over to other brands.
What do I do to get rid of large pores, I have really dry skin
|
Re: What do I do to get rid of large pores, I have really dry skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you, the tatchas is not in my budget right now but I’ll definitely try the kiehl’s one out 🥰
Thank you, the tatchas is not in my budget right now but I’ll definitely try the kiehl’s one out 🥰
Help!
|
Re: Help!
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @cynthia Lu thank you so much I’m tired of people say they’re pimples wash your face, it could be anything so idk why they are tel ...read more
@cynthia Lu thank you so much I’m tired of people say they’re pimples wash your face, it could be anything so idk why they are telling me what they are
Clear skin??
|
Re: Clear skin??
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @daisymeadow @It was for eczema. My daughter who is really young does not have acne. ...read more
@daisymeadow @It was for eczema. My daughter who is really young does not have acne.
✨I love this acne set too much✨
|
Re: ✨I love this acne set too much✨
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: Cool! My favorite one is drops (I always forget the name lol)!
Cool! My favorite one is drops (I always forget the name lol)!
Recent images from this conversation
Brands lying about products
|
Re: Brands lying about products
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @Bxterfly It’s probably not brands lying. Some ingredients can cause “purging” while they attack acne-causing bacteria and/or spe ...read more
@Bxterfly It’s probably not brands lying. Some ingredients can cause “purging” while they attack acne-causing bacteria and/or speed up your skin cell turnover rate (and, as a result, your acne cycle). Example: adapalene, a retinoid, is kinda infamous for bringing lots of acne you didn’t even know you had to the surface of your skin. Salicylic acid can also cause some purging. Also, skin type isn’t the only reason a product might not be right for you. My facial skin’s sensitive to some ingredients (lavender is my face’s nemesis), so I avoid products that contain ‘em. Witch hazel strips the heck outta my skin so I avoid it. Which product did you try? It’s always possible your skin doesn’t like something in it.
19,101 Posts