From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Acne-Prone Skin

Acne-Prone Skin

• 99218 Members
  • 5694 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Brands lying about products
|
Re: Brands lying about products
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @Bxterfly It’s probably not brands lying. Some ingredients can cause “purging” while they attack acne-causing bacteria and/or spe ...read more
@Bxterfly It’s probably not brands lying. Some ingredients can cause “purging” while they attack acne-causing bacteria and/or speed up your skin cell turnover rate (and, as a result, your acne cycle). Example: adapalene, a retinoid, is kinda infamous for bringing lots of acne you didn’t even know you had to the surface of your skin. Salicylic acid can also cause some purging. Also, skin type isn’t the only reason a product might not be right for you. My facial skin’s sensitive to some ingredients (lavender is my face’s nemesis), so I avoid products that contain ‘em. Witch hazel strips the heck outta my skin so I avoid it. Which product did you try? It’s always possible your skin doesn’t like something in it.
Sephora Basket
|
Re: Sephora Basket
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: She said she has 60 dollars, I put that all in my cart and it added up to 105 dollars
She said she has 60 dollars, I put that all in my cart and it added up to 105 dollars
Post-Gym Help!
|
Re: Post-Gym Help!
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Just shower after!
Just shower after!
Forehead bumps
|
Re: Forehead bumps
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I’ve been using bar soap for years, it’s been fine
I’ve been using bar soap for years, it’s been fine
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Acne make up
Hey, I just wanted to say if you are wanting make up that won’t break you out and is great for oily or dry skin elf is my go to. I ...read more
Hey, I just wanted to say if you are wanting make up that won’t break you out and is great for oily or dry skin elf is my go to. I have oily skin and struggle with acne, I use elf concealer and liquid blush. And it never breaks me out. Another thing I use is before I put on my make up is I use the bubble level up moisturizer which is great for oily skin but if you have dry skin use the slam dunk. None of the products are from Sephora, they are from ulta but they are very affordable!
Help!
|
Re: Help!
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: …….Wash your face everyday
…….Wash your face everyday
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Lipstick
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer 27 Peach Beige SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Dimensional Fac ...read more
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer 27 Peach Beige SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Dimensional Face Highlighting Palette
insucurety helper
|
Re: insucurety helper
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Yes I like that!!!😁
Yes I like that!!!😁
19,073 Posts