Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

makeup

mariamharake

Re: back acne

I've tried many products with little results, but then my dermatologist gave me a cream that made a big difference. My best advice is to just see the dermatologist.

I use clinique acne solutions bar soap and Acnefree acne clearing body spray and my back, chest, and shoulders, look better than they ever have. I highly recommend the Acnefree, as I think that was the real difference maker. Good Luck.

If your acne doesn't go away with regular treatments, it would be beneficial for you to go to your doctor and ask for a prescription to help you out. Also, avoid tight fitted clothing and when you're home remove your bra if you wear one, always shower if you have been sweating. If you have somebody to help you, you can also use a clay face mask on your back to draw out impurities and oil. 

@mariamharake I think the best course of action is to treat your back the way you would treat your face.  Thus, use a liquid cleanser (no bar soap); consider using BHA or Retin-A; spot-treat (I like Clean & Clear Persagel).

Most everyone has struggled with this.  There is even a story I know of Princess Grace having it - yet she still work backless dresses.

Good luck!

RE: back acne

My holy grail is the herbivore coco rose body polish. It's has been one of the best scrub I have tired hands down. It's sloughs away dead skin cells which causes body breaks. My skin is left smooth soft and rejuvenated. Not to mention it's organic. Now to really treat the skin using the lancer body cream helps out a lot to. Its a little pricey but its totally work. Using both the scrub and cream will make a big different in skins texture.

RE: back acne

Alba Botanica's face and body scrub has worked well for me.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing