Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

acne

I am an african american looking to seek what acne& blackhead product that i can use to get rid of my problem. My skin is not really bad but, i would like to remove some of these bumps. I have been having acne since i was a teen and now im a mother of three and would love to have nice smooth skin. If you could give me some advise please.

Tags (3)

you want to look at the Go Clear products :) it's been fo...

you want to look at the Go Clear products Smiley Happy it's been found that they work really great for darker skin tones

Hello! I am a women of color myself and I used the "...

Hello! I am a women of color myself and I used the "No Zit Sherlock" acne system from Bliss. I know we are two different people and you should def try it. Their point of difference is probiotics- good bacteria that outweighs the bad bacteria so you can have less breakouts. Enjoy

Don't forget sunscreen!!

Baking soda! Just mix some baking soda and a little bit o...

Baking soda! Just mix some baking soda and a little bit of water so that it's like a toothpaste consistency. Just rub it on your face and wash it off. Make sure you add a moisturizer after! What this does is absorbs the oils and minimizes your pores. I do this about once a week.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors