Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

acne prone dry skin

anyone know a good moisturizer for dry acne prone skin???

RE: acne prone dry skin

Drunk elephant virgin Marula oil saved. My. Face. Now I can’t live without it! Good luck! ♥️

acne prone dry skin

I've been using Sephora collection Super matte Moisturizer for about a week now 2x a day morn. and night and so far so good! no breakouts (which I usual get a ton with new Moisturizers) and the price is pretty darn good too! Good luck to ya Doll!

Glow recipe watermelon glow!!! 💗 after is up top... before on bottom. This is 8 months of using the watermelon mask and day moisturizer.

But a huge tip is make sure you’re exfoliating and using some AHAs/BHAs in your skincare routine! But glow recipe is an amazing moisturizer and did wonders for my face. I’ll never stop recommending them!

Re: RE: acne prone dry skin

@adurdin3 

My mind is blown if that’s just GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask and not an additional AHA/BHA product added into the mix.

Re: RE: acne prone dry skin

i had already been using the ordinary salicylic acid serum before but they discontinued it halfway through this! it definitely kick started the progress, I wish they still had it around 😞

Hello, try Drunk Elephant and Sunday Riley. If you have a lot of acne (or acne prone) try first the Sunday riley UFO for acne prone to clear your skin. Then you can use Drunk elephant for moisturizer, try B-hydra and Protini together. I started using DE and Sunday Riley Sept.2019. It changed my life. Then when my acne is almost dissapearing right after i finished SR U.F.O..This January i changed to Sunday Riley Vit.C serums and oils, (b'coz i almost dont have those pustules acne)..to clear the scarring. These two product changed my life. 😍😍😭👍🏼 Together is still use DE b-hydra and F-balm electrolyte moisturizer.😍

Olé Henriksen’s Sheer Transformation Perfecting moisturizer is my absolute fave and hasn’t made me break out at all. And I pretty much breakout if I look in the mirror too long lol.

I currently use belif the true cream moisture bomb and love it. I also found that CeraVe pm didnt break me out
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing