cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Zits

I have sensitive skin. Combine oily and dry. Been having issues with zits breaking out around lips and chin. And once a blue moon forehead. What can I do control them. They are zits and few skin type bumps which don't do anything. Help please.

Re: Zits

If you have sensitive skin I would suggest going for tea tree oil because it is a natural remedy for acne and won't dry out your skin. You can dilute the oil with water or Vitamin E oil or something like that and make a kind of toner. You do not need 100% tea tree oil on your skin, because it can burn, diluting it will give you the same acne treatment, but without the burn. Also, be sure you aren't touching your skin all the time, hands always have bacteria on them, so wash your hands before touching your face.

What is your current skincare routine?

Anonymous Insider

I use Clean & Clear Deep Action morning and night. Also Olay face cloths when I have makeup....

Personally I've found that face cloths do not take off all my makeup when I have used them in the past. I really need an oil cleanser to break down sunscreen and face makeup before using a 2nd cleanser afterwards. You should definitely be using a moisturizer. Oil production can increase and cause clogged pores (leading to zits) when your skin is dehydrated. Also, everyone should be wearing sunscreen every day, if they are in the sun, even for brief periods. So I'd start with getting a good balm or oil makeup/sunscreen remover, a moisturizer, and a sunscreen for daily use. I hope that helps! 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing