Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Whiteheads on nose

Hope you are doing good under the circumstances.

I have whiteheads on the side of my nose. I used to steam my face and then remove them (apply ice after done) but they keep on coming back. They dont hurt. Bcuz of them my skin looks black around that area. And when removed it looks fine. I didnt have acne problem before so please help.

I get new ones in 2 days. I'm thinking of investing in a tool that will help me fight these. Which one would you suggest?

Clarisonic Mia

Foreo

Or if there is something else out there that'll help me. Also please suggest a face wash that goes with this.

Re: Whiteheads on nose

Hello @Meghu8! I have dealt with acne in the past and recently blackheads and white heads so it feels like I've tried it all! I recently invested in the DERMAFLASH - DERMAPORE Ultrasonic Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser and absolutely love it! I only use it about once a week or less, depending on how I need it but it is amazing. I also recommend  a good toner to help keep them away, some of the ones I've tried and that have worked great with my sensitive skin are the OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH 7% AHA Exfoliating Dark Spot Toner 6.5 oz/ 190 mL, The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner 3.4 oz/ 100 mL, YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE - Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Power Toner, and recently I've been trying the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL which smells amazing! 🙂 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing