Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

What's the best moisturizer and primer for skin that is prone to breakouts and dryness?

I have skin that is prone to breakouts, yet is very dry.  I am trying to find a great moisturizer and primer that will help my makeup stay on, keep zits at bay, and ensure the hydration of my skin..  Any help would be great!!!

I love Bare Escentuals Prime Time! I have been using it for three weeks now and I haven't had any break outs. I have acne prone oily skin so the fact that I didn't break out is a surprise! I find that every time I put this on it smooths my skin out and gives it a great base. However, it doesn't keep my face super mattified but definitely holds off the slickness until about dinner time instead of lunch. Also, it doesn't have any silicone in it! Moreover, I know you said you had dry skin and I have a lot of flakes around my nose. As long as I use a good moisturizer first and then the base around the nose my nose doesn't get flakey during the day and the Prime Time helps exfoliate it a bit when I put it on. 

DDF ultra lite oil free moisturizing dew is amazingly won...

DDF ultra lite oil free moisturizing dew is amazingly wonderful.. It is oil free, fragrance free and noncomedogenic! what sounds more safer than that, right? 😉 I'm one of those consumers who reads all the ingredients and study them before buying anything because I don't trust what they claim.. some might say OCD but its better to be safe than sorry right? hehehe! but yes, DDF ultra lite moisturizer is pretty darn good!    I hope this was helpful:) good luck! xoxo

I recently tried Benefits Porefessional Primer and I LOVE IT!  You tap it onto your skin and it keeps my makeup set all day and controls my oil as well, I highly recommend this product.  I doubt it would harm dry skin in any way.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing