Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

What is the best foundation for super acne-prone skin?

IMG_4989.PNG

Hey everyone!

I'm in my early twenties. I have been suffering from acne since I was 13. I began using Clinique's acne solutions line, which has worked seemingly well.

I quit wearing foundation for about a month, and my acne cleared up by 50% or so. I ran out, and couldn't make it back to Sephora to pick up a new foundation. I just started using a new foundation (Estee Lauder Double Wear, purchased at Belk) and it has RUINED my skin! I'm talking huge breakouts from using this product for two days! I wash my skin religiously in the morning and at night. 

Does anyone know of foundation that works well for sensitive and acne prone skin? My skin is combination.

Re: What is the best foundation for super acne-prone skin?

My skin is very acne prone as well, I have to use specific products otherwise I begin to breakout like crazy and my skin becomes really textured. The foundation I use is Make Up For Ever Ultra HD and it works amazing for me. I tend to get really oily on my t-zone but this foundation is just the right amount of hydration for me. It's not matte so it won't leave your face feeling like chalk but it's not very oily either which is always great. I use it along with my Cover FX mattifying primer. It has salicylic acid in it so it helps treat blemishes which is why I love it! 

I used the clinque products as well as using the liquid f...

I used the clinque products as well as using the liquid face soap mild, it helps me wash my face in the morning since i have combination skin before doing my makeup
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_4989.PNG
testing