Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

What is the best acne skin care line for a teenage boy?

Looking foir a product that will help a 15 year old boy with acne.

Hi julesv62,   We have a few different lines that are gre...

Hi julesv62,

We have a few different lines that are great for treating acne for teens.  I suggest using Clinique, The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, or ClickR Skin Care which is a fantastic line that is specifically geared towards teens.

The best option would be to start with a set that gives you a bit of each product necessary to treat the skin: a cleanser, toner, moisturizer and treatment. I've included a few different sets that also carry the individual products. Any of these line would be great for a teen boy to use.

ClickR Skin Care Total Acne Face Care Kit

This set is great because it comes with a hot face mask, dermabrasion wash (to remove dead skin cells and buildup), a vanishing mist to purify and soothe the skin, and the acne face treatment which helps to treat and prevent breakouts.

Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Kit

A gentle yet effective treatment kit that comes with 3 super easy to use products: cleansing foam, a clarifying lotion, and the oil free clearing moisturizer all of which are allergy tested and fragrance free.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil 4 Piece Skincare Set

I love this set and use it myself because not only are the ingredients more natural but tea tree oil is a known antibacterial agent that helps to treat and prevent blemishes without overdrying them.

I hope my recommendations can help. Smiley Happy

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos3
  • ClickR Total Face Acne Kit.jpg
  • Clinique Acne Solu Kit.jpg
  • body shop 4 piece set.jpg