Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

What is a cheaper alternative to Philosophy Clear Days Ahead acne system?

I love the Philosophy Clear Days Ahead acne system, but it is pretty expensive. Is there a cheaper alternative out there? I have super sensitive, combination skin and anything with Benzoyl Alcohol is no good. If there isn't, then I'll stick with the Philosophy system, but just wondering if there is. 

Re: What is a cheaper alternative to Philosophy Clear Days Ahead acne system?

Many of the Clear Days Ahead products were actually designed based off of the Clean & Clear products you find in drug stores. The main benefit Philosophy has is that the active ingredients are smaller, time released particles so that it is able to penetrate deeper into the skin and activate inside your pores rather than most cheaper alternatives, the particles are so large they sit on the surface of your skin and can cause irritation and dryness.

I'm not sure about cheaper alternatives, but you can buy Philosophy products for not full price. Sign up for their mailing list and get promos for buying from their own website, Sephora's got 15% off, 20% off and $20 off throughout the year so you can buy then ( google past years for idea of approximately when it will happen this yr). Good luck!

Hi Khiona,

The Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Kit is a little less expensive at $26.00, and has great products in it. Hope this is better for you! If you have further questions, feel free to send me a private message. 

Best,

Mali

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing