Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Trying Different Cleansers

Hey there, so I have had trouble lately with finding the right cleanser. I really enjoy skin care products so trying new cleansers is always exciting. However, even when I am told that the products will not make me break out, I end up having a breakout. What kind of products do you recommend? And what are the thoughts about trying new cleansers frequently?

RE: Trying Different Cleansers

I use origins checks and balance and I love it. Never broke me out. ☺️

Re: Trying Different Cleansers

Hi, I had the same problem like you, but I finally fine something better. 
Is "OILS" I used different oils , like argan oil, jojoba oil, grape oil. I mix all them, I wash my face with it. 

Re: Trying Different Cleansers

Hi!

I would not change them all the time as all may have different active ingredients and maybe that can increase chances to break out. The ones that have worked best for me are Algenist and L'Occitane "Precious Foam", second is best for me. 

I try different ones but anytime I change, I get more break outs, so I stick to my routine and what my skin tolerates well. At the first sign of a break out, I apply 100% pure tea tree oil, it burns it in no time and gone the next day 🙂

When I'm closer to my period and I know I will have hormonal break outs, I use Oxy Face Wash (Oil free-soothing formula).

Hope this helps! 🙂

RE: Trying Different Cleansers

If you are looking for an exfoliating one try AHA/BHA type. If you like more gentle cleansing I recently tried FRESH soy cleanser and it smells so good, I have acne prone skin and it didn't break me out.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing