Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Toners

Hi guys! I’m looking for a toner to help with acne prone skin and scarring. My skin is slightly sensitive as well. I have heard mixed reviews about the ordinary Glycolic 7% toner, has anyone here used it? Or if there’s other suggestions? Thanks 😇

Re: Toners

no but the clinique exfoliating lotion toner works great for my breakouts 

If you're looking for an exfoliating toner, TO's glycolic is a good option, but I would recommend using it only about 3 times a week unless you're used to using glycolic acid. @Roxxxxxxxxy 

the ordinary Glycolic 7% toner works for me. I use it at night only. And Laneige water cream 2x a day for moisture.

hey @Roxxxxxxxxy 

Yeah I've been using the ordinary but it's not your everyday toner... it's a chemical exfoliante and you shouldn't use it more than 2x a week. It's very good tho but can be strong. I found one really good one but it's k beauty and you can't buy it in sephora. The Rice toner by I'm from... it's really hydrating and it gives a very mild exfoliation so u can use it everyday. It's also brightening so it helps with scars and colors. The other one is isntree - green tea toner, good for acne prone skin. You can check them out in stylevana or yesstyle!

hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing