From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Toners/Skin care for these ANNOYING bumps??

Hi! Can anyone give me any products/tips for dealing with sub clinical acne (those little white/flesh colored bumps that aren’t exactly white or blackheads) because I can’t find anything that helps! I’m currently using Cetaphil for cleanser and Belif aqua bomb for moisturizer and the Burt’s Bees acne toner (but it doesn’t really do anything). Also, I have an oily t zone and that’s where the bumps usually are (plus the tops of my cheeks) please help!!!

Re: Toners/Skin care for these ANNOYING bumps??

@elarodz,

Try using a toner with glycolic acid! I sometimes get those bumps as well or clogged skin and this helps keep it smooth. Peter Thomas Roth 8% Glycolic Solutions Toner. I use mine as a night treatment and I apply more on the t-zone area as well.

https://www.sephora.com/product/8-glycolic-solutions-toner-P422233?icid2=products%20grid:p422233:pro...

❤️ Melissa

Re: Toners/Skin care for these ANNOYING bumps??

I think I know what you're referring to. I have combo skin and all summer had them on my forehead. Honestly the only thing that helped was salicylic acid. I used Paula's Choice 2% BHA toning serum but if you wanted to get something from Sephora the Caudalie salicylic acid seems really good and is an allure best of beauty winner for 2018. I am going to try it during the holiday sale!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing