Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Tiny bumps

Hello everyone. I’ve been struggling with these tiny bumps in my forehead and upper cheeks. I started a skincare routine using the pink cloud Jelly cleanser, the hyaluronic acid serum of the ordinary and the adaptogen deep moisture cream of YTTP. I also started using the Paula’s choice BHA toner, but I stop using it since my skin was having a terrible reaction to it, just in my cheeks. Right now I am only using my cleanser and moisturizer cream, but I would like to get rid of these tiny bumps, what are they?

1117E0AF-EC2D-439D-B48C-AFB1922E9626.jpeg

Re: Tiny bumps

@SaintH  Those appear to be milia.  A BHA like salicylic acid or alpha hydroxyl acid and a retinoid can help control them.

Dont scrub them or try to pop them as they’re small cysts which are too deep to actually pop.  If you’re reacting badly to the Paula’s choice toner you may need something with a lower percentage of salicylic acid - perhaps 1% instead of the 2% or to be using it less often. Did you react badly to it right away or after a period of use?  
Face peels can also be beneficial but if your skin is inflamed you should wait until it’s healed before attempting one.  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 1117E0AF-EC2D-439D-B48C-AFB1922E9626.jpeg
testing