cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

The Inkey list

649AB4DC-7E2E-4CBF-9CC2-414A98F1B962.jpeg

Has anyone used The Inkey list brand?? From what I heard it’s a more affordable brand from Sephora but has all the same ingredients as the good higher end skincare and does the exact same thing. I’m a single mom on a budget and can’t afford $50+ for eye cream for face moisturizer so I’ve looked up the best skincare of 2020 and THE INKEY BRAND oatmeal cleanser and others came up and the Dr. said it does everything the higher priced skincare does maybe even better. My skin so weird and crazy any scents and certain ingredients make my skin go crazy. Purchased 2 items to see if I’ll break out but if I do not I’ll be buying the products my skin and routines needs. Let me know your opinions on this brand. What do you think about it? 

Re: The Inkey list

@lory78 I think it's amazing! It's affordable, simple, and free from irritating ingredients! A product I always suggest is The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL . Have a wonderful day! 😁

The INKEY List is one of my favorite brands! I use the salicylic acids cleanser and the niacinimide oil control serum. 

@lory78 I think it's a good brand.  I started with their The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and liked it.  I didn't care of the bottle, though, so I picked one up from Revolution Skincare London which has since been discontinued as far as I know.

I own their The INKEY List Collagen Booster Firming Peptide Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and didn't really see much difference.  But the price was right and when I get less lazy I can try it out more.  I also own their The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and for some reason thought it was make my skin out of this world supple.  It's another thing I haven't bothered playing around with.

But, I like the price point and quality b/c, had the peptide serum and hyalyuronic acid serum been more expensive, I probably wouldn't have picked them up.  I think one thing I do dislike is that packaging, though.

I͙ c͙a͙n͙ t͙o͙t͙a͙l͙l͙y͙ r͙e͙l͙a͙t͙e͙ t͙o͙ t͙h͙i͙s͙!! I͙'v͙e͙ t͙r͙i͙e͙d͙ a͙ f͙e͙w͙ o͙f͙ t͙h͙e͙i͙r͙ p͙r͙o͙d͙u͙c͙t͙s͙ a͙n͙d͙ I͙ l͙i͙k͙e͙ t͙h͙e͙m͙. A͙n͙o͙t͙h͙e͙r͙ t͙o͙ t͙r͙y͙ i͙t͙ T͙h͙e͙ O͙r͙d͙i͙n͙a͙r͙y͙. I͙ j͙u͙s͙t͙ o͙r͙d͙e͙r͙e͙d͙ a͙ f͙e͙w͙ t͙h͙i͙n͙g͙s͙ f͙r͙o͙m͙ t͙h͙e͙m͙ t͙h͙e͙ o͙t͙h͙e͙r͙ d͙a͙y͙ s͙o͙ I͙'l͙l͙ b͙e͙ s͙u͙r͙e͙ t͙o͙ r͙e͙v͙i͙e͙w͙ i͙t͙ a͙l͙l͙. : ) 

I like the ordinary I used their cold pressed rosehip oil every night as part of my face routine. I’ve been wanting to try more from the brand but just haven’t gotten around to it yet. I’ll be trying a few more items from the Inkey list brand soon. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • 649AB4DC-7E2E-4CBF-9CC2-414A98F1B962.jpeg
testing