Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Teenage acne!!!! What are the best products to use to make that summer acne go away?

Re: Teenage acne!!!! What are the best products to use to make that summer acne go away?

Clinique skincare products are gentle, and doesn't burn or make your face feel tight

Re: Teenage acne!!!! What are the best products to use to make that summer acne go away?

i really like to use a benzoyl peroxide cream every night ot keep acne/blemishes away.  My favorite is a 5% benzoyl peroxide cream with tea tree oil by dff which you can get from ulta.  My second favorite is clean and clear's persa gel 10 which is a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream.  Also, try a sulfur mask 1-2 times a week to help prevent acne as well.  I really like one by Peter Thomas Roth.  It is a bit pricey, but it lasts quite a while!

Spot treatments work and also cleansing/exfoliating works too Smiley Happy I understand your problems, also use a toner!

Please do not use St.Ives Apricot Scrub. I realized that was making my acne worse. I stopped using it 2 days ago, and my skin is healing so well now. You can't really make teenage acne go away, but you can control it and help with products. I use the La Roche Posay line, which is a tad expensive, but worth it. You can pick it up at Walgreens. The face was I use, called Effaclar Foaming Gel is about $23, and has helped my skin dramatically. I also use the Effaclar Duo Gel, which is $32, but it lasts a long time, and so does the cleanser. If you start to have dry skin, only use the Duo as a spot treatment.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • s1027499-main-hero.jpg