Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Tea tree oil for acne?

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone here has actually tried tea tree oil for acne?  How did you apply it, and did it work for you?  I've been really curious about it as I've never tried it before but have heard good things.  But it's also confusing because I'm not sure how much you're supposed to use, is it for all over or just a spot treatment, etc.  I bought a little bottle of 100% tea tree oil but it seems like you should dilute it with something else first?

Would love to hear any experiences people have had with tea tree oil!

Re: Tea tree oil for acne?

ooh, i definitely have to look into that!  I have a ton of free money from Macy's Thanks for Sharing holiday program and have been planning a Clinique haul, so that's getting added to my list! Smiley Happy

That's so interesting that it's not just BP but the formulation too that can affect how much ruined bedding we end up with....

-

LOL!  RIght around the time my Free Money arrived, I had started on this effort to stop buying so much beauty stuff, so I haven't spent it yet.....waiting til I actually run out of skincare first before buying more....it's REALLY hard to hold off!  It just doesn't seem right to use up my Free Money on staples like socks or underwear.....

p.s. poor you and having FOUR simultaneous teenagers!  that must have been difficult!  but hopefully somewhat humorous in hindsight, at a safe distance of years..... Smiley Happy

Highlighted

ok now I feel bad because me and my 3 siblings didn't stop being grouchy and moody to my parents until they were in their 60s.....but i'm VERY NICE to them now, LOL!  

@drragon - I hear you on that one! I had so many sets of sheets/pillowcases that got horribly discolored from my acne medications...It was basically awful. So when I switched to tea tree oil and other natural treatments I was really happy to not have that issue anymore.

Oh I totally hate the bleaching...I stopped using it because of that.  My pillowcase, the tops of my PJs, my hair towel, ugh!

Conversation Stats