Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Tatcha Water Cream or Indigo Cream?

I have acne-prone, oily, sensitive skin. I'm currently using products that have a lot of exfoliating ingredients in them - like papaya enzyme, glycolic acid, etc. While they have helped my acne a lot, they have also made my face very red. I have fair skin (but can tan  easily), so the redness is quite noticeable since it contrasts my skin tone greatly. I'm trying to switch some products out, and I just recently switched my exfoliator to the Tatcha Indigo Rice Enzyme Powder. I'm trying to decide what moisturizer to switch to, and I need some help. Since I do have oily/acne skin, I was thinking the water cream. But because my face is so red, I was also thinking the indigo cream. I can't afford both, so which one should I purchase given my current skin condition? I use Retin-A, so I'm not really looking for another moisturizer that has a lot of glycolic/salicylic acid in it (since I do have sensitive skin).

Re: Tatcha Water Cream or Indigo Cream?

I would recommend the Indigo Cream because it helps to tone down facial redness and is less likely to cause you to break out. You could head over to Tatcha's website if you wanted to try out the travel sizes of the Water Cream and the Indigo Cream, those will last you about 2 weeks of twice daily usage, and I would recommend the Essence as well (unless you already have one that you like). 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing