Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Tatcha Products

Can someone please tell me about their experiences with tatcha? I love the water cream, it is one of the only moisturizers that doesn't cause me break outs. Im trying to expand my skincare collection and would like some suggestions!

Tags:

Re: Tatcha Products

@delayneej  I’ve tried a lot of Tatcha products. The water cream is my top favorite. I am not a fan of the deep cleanser but the Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder is really good. I love the Tatcha The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment but it is so expensive. The Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original is great for dry lips. Everything else I’ve tried from them has been ok but not enough to repurchase.

Hi, @delayneej !  I too use Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer .  I've tried many other moisturizers, but always go back to The Water Cream.  I have combo/oily skin with occasional breakouts.  I have used Tatcha The Deep Cleanse Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser and absolutely loved it, especially now that it's in a squeezable tube! 🤣  I stopped using it because it once I started using Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser .  As I got older, my skin needed something a little more hydrating.  Regardless, Neither one dries out my skin or causes breakouts.  They both contain very mild exfoliation, but I would not rely on that exclusively.  I have not used Tatcha's facial polishes, but do not hesitate to recommend them simply because I have used similar exfoliators for decades.  I currently use Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Refillable Exfoliator 2.6 oz/ 74g , which contains salacylic acid.  Of course, you only really need to exfoliatr two to three times a week; whatever works for you.  I would also recommend The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum  to help control oil and brighten your skin.  It's also helped keep my breakouts to a minimum. 💖💖💖

I use a lot of tatcha products on a regular basis. I have acne prone skin and using the tatcha helps keep my skin clear but also soft.  If you like the water cream you might also like the deep powder cleanser I use the whole line for morning ritual.  Vitamin c serum is also very gentle but strong and oil free primer and blotting paper works good for me.  I still use sk II essence and clear skin toner because I tried samples from tatcha and didn’t think it worked as well but they give you samples on tatcha website and sometimes 20 percent discount.  

I recently started using all Tatcha skincare products and have noticed a huge difference in the amount of breakouts I get (practically none now) and the oiliness if my skin. It’s definitely balancing out my skin and clearing things up.  Worth every penny spent! 

While I personally don't use dacha for everyday use, I do know that it is safe for pregnant women, as well as good for sensitive skin.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing