cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Sunscreen Acne Prone

Hi,

I have tried many different sunscreens (sugergoop, pca, Cerave, neutregena). I tend to breakout from them. Is there a sunscreen recommended for acne prone skin? 

Re: Sunscreen Acne Prone

Elta MD tinted sunscreen changed my life. I got it from my derms office and have since found it on Amazon. I use it in the summer as a bb cream, touch up spots with concealer and set with neutrogena shine control powder. It doesn't irritate my skin or exacerbate pores and acne. I highly recommend. 

#sunscreen for #sensitiveskin and #oilyacneskin 

I found the same thing with sunscreen breaking me out or even stinging my skin. I’ve found that the only two that work for me are supergoop (but recently it hasn’t been agreeing with my skin) and the La Roche Posay ultra fluid 50+ SPF which i actually love. it doesn’t make my face greasy at all but it also adds some extra hydration. If this one doesn’t work I believe there’s another version of it in the states that’s mineral/physical instead of chemical if i’m remembering properly. 

@kizaaa Have you tried using a mineral sunscreen in lieu of a chemical?

A mineral sunscreen I love is the self-reflect sunscreen from Kinship. I've purchased it a couple times now and really like the result! If you have really dry skin you might go with a different one though. I liked one from Paula's Choice in the red tube. Can't remember the name of it though

Thank you!!

No, I have not. Is there any that you would recommend? 

@kizaaa Biossance has a really nice mineral sunscreen as well Biossance Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 PA +++ if you can test out a little bit in store 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing