Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Suggestions?

Does anybody have any recommendations for badly broken out skin on the face and chest? Been struggling for over a decade with these issues and can’t seem to get rid of it! 

Re: Suggestions?

@Briawnat Hi, so sorry you're dealing with some skin issues I definitely feel your pain and have been there. Although i found many skin products can help alleviate some of the symptoms of breakouts (redness, inflammation, scarring, dark spots, etc.) and assist with speeding up the process of the natural course of a zit/breakou--nothing truly helped me more than after I saw a dermatologist. I can recommend you some great products that work for me however I truly saw the biggest difference when I was prescribed pills and tretinoin. If you have been dealing with this for a decade I think you would get great benefit from a dermatologist who can assess your skin issues and point you in the best direction of treatment 🙂 

In the meantime, here's some great products.

Spot Treatment/Toner: OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner 6.5 oz/ 193 mL (Warning: this product is a bit intense, try as a spot treatment or test patch first) I use this by putting it on a smooth cotton round and gently swiping my face at the end of the day. 

Cleanser (Acne-Focused): Murad Clarifying Cleanser 

Moisturizer (Acne-Focused): Kate Somerville Anti Bac Acne Clearing Lotion 1.7 oz 

Moisturizer (Neutral/Light-Weight, geared for oily skin): Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 

Mask: fresh Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Mask 1 oz / 30 mL 

Serum: Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum 

Re: Suggestions?

I have the same problem, good question.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing