cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Stubborn Cheek Blackheads

I have these stubborn blackheads on my cheeks under my eyes close to my nose (the area in the attached photo) that won't go away. I've tried everything from benzoyl peroxide to salicylic acid to Proctive yet no products have ever cleared up anything in that area of my face. Face-mapping indicates that my lungs are the problem, but they shouldn't be; I used to have asthma but it wasn't that bad (never had a full on attack) and haven't used a puffer for 10 years with no negative effects. Currently, I don't wash my face in the morning, don't wear makeup, and use mostly all-natural products and the rest of my face has never looked clearer, yet those stubborn blackheads still remain! Please help me get rid of these bad boys for good!

inked face lady.jpg

Re: Stubborn Cheek Blackheads

Honestly, most people will have a few blackheads, they're pretty hard to get rid of for good.. but you should wash your face 2 times a day for sure. People get blackheads because their pores get clogged. Even while you're sleeping, your pores can get dirt in them, so it'll build up over time and create more blackheads if you don't wash your face in the morning. Also try exfoliating if you don't already.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Stubborn Cheek Blackheads

Thanks for the quick reply, but this isn't a case where "just wash your face silly!" applies. As I say I have tried everything. I used to wash my face morning and night, but nothing worked. I do exfoliate now with a salicylic acid exfoliator. These blackheads are specifically grouped together on that part of my face and there are LOTS of them and no product I have used has done anything.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • inked face lady.jpg
testing