Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

So bummed out!

So I have been in a deep search for the passed 3 weeks on GlamGlow hydro cleanser. The line discontinued. And I just finished the product. I seriously want to cry just because I have so much acne W . And that stuff worked amazing! When I would get acne The following day it would be gone! I really donโ€™t want to loose hope just because in my heart I know you guys have one up your sleeve. But at the same time I need to deep search again for a new product? You guys have no idea how much I love that product. Like to more I think about it. The more I want to cringe and cry. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Re: So bummed out!

@Bellabecka I am currently searching for one of my HG items right now, so I feel your pain.  I rec searching eBay and Amazon.  Also, type the product name into google, or type it in with "buy" and the product name and the see what comes up.  Many large retailer websites partner with smaller sites and have a "marketplace."  For example, salon brands of haircare come up on Wal-Mart searches.  Also, smaller beauty websites may  have what you are looking for.  

Finally, contact the company and see what they can do to help you out.  Also, find out from the company or the company website who their distributors are.  Then, contact the distributors and see if they can help you out.

Of course there is TJ Maxx and Big Lots; I'm not too familiar with them, though.

There are also swap sites, like Swapidu and the Trade Thread on BIC.

Tag me if you have further questions.  Best of luck!!!  ๐Ÿ™‚  Dry those tears!

@Bellabecka you can also search Google for "buy discontinued skincare" etc and see what websites come up.

@Bellabecka They are still selling it on walmart's website and overstock's website as well. Stock up while you can!

RE: Re: So bummed out!

You are a life saver!! I didnโ€™t even know Walmart sells glamglow! Thank you so much!!! I totally took advantage lol

Hi @Bellabecka! The Glamglow Supercleanse has very similar ingredients. It has the addition of glycolic acid, which could help your skin continue to glow, but it could make the Supercleanse more drying than the Thirsty wash. I haven't used either personally. If you need to search from scratch look for similar ingredients like charcoal, kaolin clay, and lactic acid.

https://www.sephora.com/product/supercleanse-tm-clearing-cream-to-foam-cleanser-P421948?skuId=199303...

Hi @Bellabecka

The brand is still sold at Sephora! Which product are you looking for exactly?

-Mali

Literally this made my skin glow. Made my skin feel very well hydrated and balanced and not dry. It was perfect! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

This one! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing