Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Small rash like bumps all over face

ACE8CE63-1961-4943-8B05-BBB2218AFD1E.jpeg

6954E571-AAC3-43A6-9C52-26F6088D7497.jpeg

E6182A36-0D60-4F68-8FC7-33AE0E8731E3.jpeg

These bumps are all over my face and have been there for almost two months, help! I've stopped wearing makeup, because I thought that might be the culprit but no.. I wash my face twice a day and exfoliate once or twice a week. I don't understand what will make this go away or what it even is! I haven't changed anything in my lifestyle or diet so I don't know what is going on. Ughhhh. My face feels so bumpy all over. The only place unaffected is my nose area, really. They are all over my jaw, hairline, forehead and cheeks. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm a proactive user, so that's my skin care regimen and it was working great until June. Thanks!

Re: Small rash like bumps all over face

hey! i had a similar thing happen to me! here is my advice for it (all sensitive skin approved):

every day/night:

every-other night:

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!

No advice, similar rash. Looking at your pictures either we are twins or this is a post I made and forgot about. 

@MadLibs14 Hi. I had the same type of "rash" on my face like a week ago; I went to my family doctor and she told me that it was a heat rash. I had to wash  my face, apply a thin layer of hydrocortisone cream 1% and hydrate, AND IT WENT AWAY IN 4 DAYS. What you need to do is get yourself out of the sun as much as possible and keep cool. See how that works, if its a heat rash it'll take its time to go away, but it shouldn't leave a scar.

@MadLibs14   and others, it sounds to me like some of the posters in this thread are getting what's commonly called heat rash - I get it myself on my arms if I sit in the sun without sunscreen or long sleeves. I'm not sure if that's the same thing as cholinergic urticaria or not, though I suspect so. If your rashes are being caused by heat and sun, avoid direct sun exposure (at least without sunscreen), and try to stay cool. You might find an anithistamine helpful, since my understanding is that it's a histamine reaction. You could also try calamine lotion for external relief of any itchiness. Mostly I slather mine with aloe gel if needed, and wait it out.

Did you find out what it was? Or what cures it?

The same thing is happening to me! Ive been using the same products for years I always had generally clear skin all of a sudden like 2-3 months ago this started happening.I stopped using my makeup, changed my laundry detergent to sensitive skin detergent and still the same bumps all of besides my nose.

My daughter will get this on her face a lot when it’s hot out and her hair starts rubbing on her face. We usually wash her face and apply hydrocortisone cream twice a day and it usually clears up within a few days ( around 3-5). 

Be careful using hydrocortisone cream, especially if you have oily/acne spots as this will block your pores.

Screenshot_20220811-204322_Gallery.jpg

Did yours end up going away!? I got it yesterday, and was in the sun at the beach when it happened. Doesn't really itch or burn but feels weird and maybe a little numb? I wish I had the answer

It's a heat rash, it stings a little when I sweat and at times can be a little itchy (not too much) I get it when I've been in the sun for too long regardless if I use sunblock or not. I use aloe vera gel straight from the plant and/or the orange peel zest. It works fast but stay out of the sun.

This is what my skin is looking like with no clue as to why. My nose is perfectly clear. I’m working with a dermo and she doesn’t know what it could be. Next step might be a biopsy

E52B2329-385B-44C3-90D8-25C95B3E2296.jpeg

Hi! I’m having the exact same problem. Did you ever figure out how to get rid of all the bumps I’m desperate 😕

Hi um try miking lemon juice with baking soda for scars and Florence by mills acne patches and clear the way face wash plus differen gel

ABSOLUTELY NOT DO NOTTT USE LEMON OR BAKING SODA ON YOUR FACE PLEASEEE

Did you ever find out what the bumps were?  Did anything help? 
I have the same thing 😭

I have absolutely had this before. It comes on randomly but then it's like my entire face (except nose) is covered in minuscule bumps so that my whole face feels rough. Then they randomly go away again after a couple of weeks. I think it may be related to sweating as well. 

Anonymous Insider

I have this all over my cheeks. Did you find a solution?

No, sadly the only thing that made them go away was summer ending and cool weather coming back. It must be heat/or sweat related because they completely disappeared all winter but now they are coming back as the summer heats up.

NIZORAL!!!! IF you have a fungal acne situation,  which it MAY BE, nizoral will clear it up. I had a rash near my chest once...YAYA yaya, doctor gave me cream, but advised to wash my hair and body with NIZORAL, it worked. This can sometimes move to your face. Also use a virgin coconut oil after NIZORAL, as coconut oil is antimicrobial, and kills bacteria as well. Should clear up soon!

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • E6182A36-0D60-4F68-8FC7-33AE0E8731E3.jpeg
  • 6954E571-AAC3-43A6-9C52-26F6088D7497.jpeg
  • ACE8CE63-1961-4943-8B05-BBB2218AFD1E.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20220811-204322_Gallery.jpg
  • E52B2329-385B-44C3-90D8-25C95B3E2296.jpeg
testing