Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Skincare help

Hi guys, I'm looking to see if anyone can recommend some products for me. for years I've had these tiny bumps on my forehead (look like milia? There are lots of them and even when I get them extracted they come right back). No cleaner or moisturizer has made a difference, and I've tried tons. My skin breaks out pretty badly to some products and I've only recently found a cleanser/moisturizer combo that doesn't bring back my regular acne, so I'm not looking to change either of those. I'm thinking of trying some kind of chemical exfoliant. I've been looking at The Ordinary products (glycolic acid, lactic acid, or salicylic acid) but I'm open to trying anything at a reasonable cost. 

thanks!

Re: Skincare help

Hi @hanree ! I had similar issues: these super pesky tiny bumps on my forehead. My holy grail product is Proactiv. The active ingredient is Benzoyl Peroxide, but you're right, Salicylic Acid is also a great acne-fighting ingredient. However, it is pretty expensive, so I would recommend the Ordinary, like you were thinking about! The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 1.7 oz/ 50 mLI I would also recommend you talk to a dermatologist to help you. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions, have a great day 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing