Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Skincare for Dorm Life

I'm a college student and I'm looking for a skincare routine that I can do in my dorm that doesn't require a sink. I have acne prone skin that gets pretty oily. I've been using the Farmacy 10% Niacinamide Night Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL # and I'm loving it! Mostly looking for cleanser, etc

Re: Skincare for Dorm Life

Try #The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Para Peeling - Frete Gratis, I like this product so much. I have acne and it gets worse because of a lot of stress in university, so this product helps me a lot to make my skin less oily. If you also have stressful studying - try to use special sources for example for coursework help. Stress provokes a lot of health problems 

Try #The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Para Peeling - Frete Gratis, I like this product so much. I have acne and it gets worse because of a lot of stress in university, so this product helps me a lot to make my skin less oily. If you also have stressful studying - try to use special sources for example https://essays.studymoose.com/ for coursework help. Stress provokes a lot of health problems

I also might use bioderma products

@Mongooseknee no miceller water or the like is going to be as good as washing your face with a cleanser at a sink so i think you need to manage expectations. 

in terms of something for those drunk nights where you’re too tired to trek to the bathroom my favorite miceller water is the bioderma one! It’s great for sensitive skin and I love using it with Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 40 sheets !!! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing