cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Skin care

Hello 👋 

I have sensitive skin . I like to try new moisturizer but as soon as I try something new my face breaks out , any advise as to which brand is the best for sensitive skin and how often should I do face mask ?

Re: Skin care

I recommend CereVe products. Face wash and moisturizers. Sold at local drug stores.

Hi! I have a sensitve skin too, especially with perfum. I have the Clinique moisture surge 100h. It's a gel mosturizer, so it's good for combo or oily skin, but i like it too for dry skin. It doesn't have perfume and it have aloes and hyaluronic acid, so it keep your skin hydratate. Hope this help you. 🙂

@tigerlily37 I also have very sensitive skin (especially in the winter), and I've had good luck with products from Ren and First Aid Beauty. My combo skin is leaning dry right now, so I really like First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration  for day. For night, I'm loving REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Overnight Recovery Balm 1.02 oz/ 30 mL 

Thank you 😊 

@tigerlily37  I’ve also got very sensitive skin. There’s a few brands I swear by Tatcha has great products but a little pricy. I’ve been loving the clean line from Sephora collection more adorable and great quality. I also suggest trying one product at a time and not changing to much to quick. 

Thank you 😊 

@ather Some great advice there, as always 🙂 my sensitive skin loves Tatcha. I think my favorite product is the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL and the Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ 2 oz/ 59 mL 

@QueenMarceline  omg love the water cream as well!!! I haven’t tried the spf since I’m in Canada but I may need to order directly from their website to try it out!!

@ather It's my all time favorite sunscreen. So good 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing