Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Anonymous Insider

Skin care regimen, hormonal acne

Does anyone have any recommendations on products I should try? I've been struggling with hormonal acne the last 3 years or so. I just want a simple but effective skin care regimen that works. I have oily skin except on my chin/mouth area where I tend to become dry due to harsh acne products. My acne is not that bad, but I always have blemishes and also I have a lot of scarring from previously acne breakouts so if anyone has any recommendations on how to lighten them, that would be great as well! 

I've already tried a lot of products but nothing seems to work for me. I've tried vichy products, clinique set for blemish, la roche posay, tea tree oil set from bodyshop ++

Re: Skin care regimen, hormonal acne

I had the same type of skin until I stopped eating dairy. When I stopped eating dairy my skin cleared up so much and every once in a while I have a very minor breakout.

RE: Skin care regimen, hormonal acne

I struggle with hormonal acne as well and the On Your Mark acne scar product from Formula 10.0.6 is AMAZING. Im almost done with my first tube (which lasts forever btw) and within a few months I had already noticed a huge difference. By now, most have faded to barely noticeable and it's even helped with the indented scars. It's a drugstore brand but it's one of the best things I've tried. I have extremely oily skin everywhere so I'm not sure how well they would work for you, but the Soap and Glory Pore-Fection face wash and the Pacifica Kale Water are also really good. Again, they are all drugstore brands but whose really complaining about that?
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing