Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Skin care problems on chin and nose

Hey guys, so I was wondering if anyone could figure out whag I have and what I can use to remove these little suckers. I have these bumps under my chin,on my chin and nose. On my nose they look like clogged pores or elevated pores. When I rub them they come off almost like dead skin. I’ve tried everything to remove them, facial scrub, vitamin c with ferulic acid, a toner for sensitive Skin and moisturizer. Nothing seems to be working. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

RE: Skin care problems on chin and nose

Ok I’m sorry plz don’t use proactiv. Niacinamide is your friend!!

Re: RE: Skin care problems on chin and nose

Hi! Proactiv has seriously helped my skin and I'm sorry if you've had a bad experience with it or you've heard bad things about it! It truly saved my skin though and my skin seems to react well to benzol peroxide (this isn't like or anything! <3) Have a great day 🙂

Re: Skin care problems on chin and nose

Hi! I had serious issues like this too! My skin has transformed since using Proactiv products! Salicylic Acid, and Benzol Peroxide are amazing ingredients to look for. I would reccomend to you Proactiv Proactiv+ 3-Step System, 30 Day Introductory Size - I noticed a difference in my skin after the first use! Shoppers Drug Mart also has a Proactiv Blackhead Dissolving Gel that is fantastic. It looks like you have blackheads.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Also, for you and anyone else who needs to hear it: You are beautiful. You are loved, and you are strong. Don't let anyone take away your self worth ❤️

RE: Re: Skin care problems on chin and nose

Thank you!! 🙂

Re: Skin care problems on chin and nose

I believe you have Comedone (clogged pores) a lot of the time when a pore is clogged by sebum and dead skin cells. To treat you would want to use something with Salicylic acid. This acid has anti-inflammatory properties and can help unclog pores. Try not to use anything without a scrub.

RE: Re: Skin care problems on chin and nose

Awesome!!! Thank you! I’ve been using a toner from Kiel’s the calendula toner but im not sure it has salicylic acid. Any products you recommend? Also I have a facial scrub, should I use is daily or once a week?

Re: RE: Re: Skin care problems on chin and nose

@Pocahontas92 There's no Salicylic Acid in the Kiehls Calendula toner but it can come in pretty much any format (examples below) - its also called a BHA 

If you are using a physical exfoliant (like a scrub) you just don't want to use it on the same day as the BHA treatment in case it causes irritation to your skin. You also might not have any issues with it and be totally fine - the two won't reduce the effectiveness of each other its just to avoid irritation.

Re: RE: Re: Skin care problems on chin and nose

@Pocahontas92 

Facial scrubs or exfoliators should usually be used 2-3 times a week unless otherwise stated.  You don't want to over exfoliate since it will damage your skin.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
testing