Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Skii facial essence

Has anyone used? How good is that? 

Tags:

Re: Skii facial essence

@annie2625 I have used it and have seen results from it. It helps absorb my skincare routine better. I switch off between this and the Tatcha one. 

I  LOVEEE the SKII essence. I wish I could have a lifetime supply haha! I use the Aura-essence line for their leave-on mask and essence daily and my dark spots and overall softness of my skin has improved! It's honestly insane. Probably hands down my favorite skincare brand. SK-II - GenOptics Aura Essence SerumSK-II GenOptics Spot Essence Serum 1.6 oz 

Also, they have an eye cream... super expensive but you see instant results. 

@annie2625  I have really bad acne and it’s been so good on my skin. I feel like it’s helped fade my scars. I’ve had bad scars for years and when I added this into my routine I noticed they had faded. 

Hi @annie2625,

That is one of my favorite products. As soon as I put it on it instantly brightens my skin. I highly recommend giving it a try! 

Best,
Rebecca

@annie2625 I have used it and its seriously one of my favorites. Because I love a bargain, Costco usually sells it at a much reasonable price. But I do wonder why their price is cheaper. I hope its the same formula! 

No way?! I'm bout to go make a quarantine trip to Costco tomorrow, i'm going to need to emergency stock up on SK-II then haha!!

@annie2625  I use SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence 5.4 oz/ 160 mL faithfully every night and most mornings, along with SHISEIDO - Ultimune Power Infusing Serum Concentrate and I absolutely adore it.  I cleanse (doesn’t matter what cleanser I use, I like to try different ones, but every night my cleansing routine includes using my FOREO - LUNA™ mini 2), then toner (have a couple different faves), then SK-II, then Shiseido, then the rest of my routine.  I used to have very large pores and blackheads/ sebaceous filaments, breakouts, rough spots, etc.  Now my skin is beautiful, soft, clear, and my breakouts are usually limited to one or two spots around that time of the month.  My pores are much smaller and most importantly they’re no longer filled with black ick!  I even had a few sunspots on my upper forehead and a broken tiny blood vessel thing on my nose that I’d had for years, they lightened up so much (over a few months) they’re barely noticeable now.  I don’t think that the SK-II would have done such an amazing job on its own, but in combination with the Shiseido and the Foreo it’s amazing.  I’m in love lol.

i dont have any experience with the sk-ii essence but i love the fresh black tea kombucha essence and i love the tatcha essence!!

RE: Skii facial essence

I used the Skii essence for about two months and saw no difference in my skin quality. For me the price didn't make this worth it, but if you have the money why not right 🤷‍♀️ I heard that it helps your serums absorb deeper into your skin, so it's probably one of those products you need to use long term to see any results
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing