Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Red ness and bumps

I need some help. I am 13 and have redness around my nose that I have had my whole life and I can’t find a way to get rid of it. I also struggle with redness in my face and my skin is sensitive. I also struggle with pimples around my nose and chin. My skin is also very dry. If any one  has any recommendations of products and more I would really appreciate it. 

Re: Red ness and bumps

one of my favorite ingredients is squalane. its extremely universal, its made to balance out your skin, and its great for people with sensitive skin. #biossance has great squalane products, i would recommend starting off just with a simple cleanser that has squalane in it. Biossance Squalane + Amino Aloe Gentle Pore-Minimizing Cleanser 6.76 oz/ 200 mL 

for the redness around the nose, anything calming is great for that. i love the kinship oat oil, although it might only be at ulta, and its non comedogenic so it wont clog your pores. i find it perfectly hydrating without feeling heavy.

anything with salicylic acid is going to be great for those pimples. if youre having a rough week switch out your cleanser to something stronger w salicylic. my favorite has been the Murad Acne Control Clarifying Cleanser

focus the cleanser just in the areas u have acne instead of doing your whole face. then do the rest of ur face with a regular gentle cleanser. anything from the murad acne control line has worked really well for my stubborn acne without causing any flare ups with my sensitive skin. anything salicylic will dry you out even more so make sure youre also using a good moisturizer with it if u feel like the calming oil isnt doing enough. the Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 is great for the winter and one of my personal favorites. 

esthetician here!!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing