Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Red, itchy, painful pimples HELP

What can I say. Title says it all. Was wondering if a yogurt sleep mask would help at all? Something to take away the redness and pain from my pimples ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Anonymous Insider

Re: Red, itchy, painful pimples HELP

What kind of facial cleanser are you using right now? It might be too strong for your skin, hence the breakout. What I would do if I were you is to find a aloe vera gel, slather that on and take a paracetamol (just to calm your skin down, I don't know WHY this works but it does, albeit temporarily) 

bump I'm having the same problem

Hello dear i will give you a solution for this issue , as i had it for years . I studied skin care , i found that manuka essential oil is great for painful itchy pimples. You can simply buy manuka oil . Apply it twice daily on the pimples area only . Do not put it all over your face , apply it by a cotton swab on the effected area only , you will see a visible results within one week . Keep me updated about what will happen and iโ€™ll be ready to give you more advices . REGARDS 

I use copaiba essential oil for swelling! it's super gent...

I use copaiba essential oil for swelling! it's super gentle on the skin (if you have really sensitive skin). (:
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing