Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Products that didn’t work for you?

What are some makeup brands or even skincare brands you’ve tried out that honestly just didn’t work or made your skin worse? 

Re: Products that didn’t work for you?

I can’t use anything from First Aid Beauty. I used their cleanser, ultra repair cream and a couple other things a few years ago but somehow my skin changed and gets very irritated if I use it now. 

anything dermalogica! so overpriced and has so much fragrance and oils that make u break out!

Hi, so I’ve tried the body shop, and the lush cosmetics. I used the body shop’s aloe line, (when I didn’t have acne,) and used the tea tree line (when i started to have acne). the aloe line didn’t really gave me a difference, either did tea tree. Yea tree kinda made it worse. I used aloe for 2 years and tea tree for like 6 months. So then i tried lush, for 6 month, with the products that were for acne, and it didn’t work for me. People’s skin can be different, but I highly recommend using the ordinary or the cerave line. 

I tried to get into Tatcha but I feel like it made me break out. L'Occitane has some great products I can use on my bosy but definitely not for oily acne prone skin on my face!

@maxx725 You might want to check out this thread Monthly Misses: March 2021 

There is also threads for the previous months and years if you wanted to check them out. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing