Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Products for mask acne!?!?

What products are good for acne from masks? I wear a mask everyday to school for 6 hours. I need good products to help help/prevent the acne I get from wearing a mask all day. 

Re: Products for mask acne!?!?

I’ve just started using this mask from

Omorovicza Silver Skin Savior Salicylic/Glycolic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  and it works awesome. if you have this acne that are just hanging under the skin beware that it may come out to the surface faster. Its good but could be bad too. If you treated that acne that almost popped out right then you wont spread it otherwise. I use the mask only when i know i wont have a big day the day after. 

RE: Products for mask acne!?!?

Try the Tower 28 SOS spray! It’ll help prevent bacteria and soothe your skin 🙂

I have been using the clear days ahead by philosophy here is the kit.  It is a great starter to their products.  The face cleanser and the spot remover.  Was your face morning and night with the face cleanser then I will always use the spot remover on the acne when done.  There is also moisturizer by them as well because the face cleanser can dry out your skin.  The kit also comes with salicylic acid wipes that I wipe my face with whenever I remove my mask.  All products are great and they all contain salicylic acid and a higher concentration of it then most products.

Tower 28 Beauty SOS Save.Our.Skin Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL is something that has really helped me. A friend recommended it and it has definitely helped to keep my skin clear while wearing a mask. 

What specific products are you currently using in your routine, @Simone1229? And what's your skin type? 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing