Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Products for Hyperpigmentation and Texture

I had been using the Matrixyl serum from the brand The Ordinary for months. It cleared up my face from dark spots and evened out my texture in two months. I recently ran out and I’m trying to find an alternative. Sephora stopped carrying the brand three months ago and I never repurchased it. Do you think the Skin Clarifying Duo from the brand HERBIVORE is just as good?! Any other recommendations for oily sensitive skin on hyper pigmentation and texture?

Re: Products for Hyperpigmentation and Texture

I would not use that set if you have sensitive skin @annavecci; they contain a few different potentially sensitizing ingredients that might bother your skin. 

To help with texture and to fade hyper pigmentation look for chemical exfoliants that contain a mixture of AHA’s and BHA’s. 

You want to ensure the ingrediants don’t have any essential oils (they’re sensitizing and should only be applied topically under the direction of an aromatherapist) this other ingredients that are irritating (alcohol, fragrance, dyes, etc). 

The Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Ultra Gentle Daily Peel Pads for Sensitive Skin 30 treatments ...might be a nice option for

you but there are so many choices available on the market ☺️

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing