Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Product Recommendations?

Hello all! I am really curious as to know what cleansers, toners, moisturizer, etc. You would recommend for oily + sensitive skin! I am really looking for something to help with breakouts and sebaceous filaments at the moment. With an added bonus of just having brighter skin! I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you! - Alex

Re: Product Recommendations?

Are you currently using any products, @Alex1033 or are you looking to start from scratch?

I am looking to start from scratch.

Awesome! If you're starting from scratch, @Alex1033 I'd recommend you start slowly starting each new product one at a time and waiting about 2 weeks before adding the next new item so that you can gauge for any negative reactions. You'll want to put together a good base routine before you add in treatments so you don't accidentally irritate or damage your skin. That base routine should include cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. I'd recommend using a gentle cleanser so that you can later add in leave-on treatments to help with targeting skin issues. Some cleanser options: philosophy Purity Made Simple First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 8 oz/ 237 mL Youth To The People Mini Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 2 oz/ 59 mL. Some options for moisturizer: belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb 1.68 oz/ 50 mL Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Mini 0.66 oz/ 20 mL OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL CosRX Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion (not at Sephora). A couple of suggestions for sunscreen: MDSolarSciences Mineral Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UVA-UVB Sunscreen 1.7 oz COOLA Mineral Sun Silk Crème SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 44 mL 

Hi @Alex1033 ! I love this gentle cleanser for acne Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL . I hope this helps! 💕

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing