Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Post acne

Hi beauties I just got rid of my acne and I got uneven skin color like I have red spots and I need something PLEASE HELP!!!

RE: Post acne

Put sunscreen on underneath your makeup or moisturizer to protect your scars from getting darker. And i’d recommend using a good toner—lush has a few and so does mario badescu. And also try The whitening mask from mario badescu, it specifically is for lighting the scars!

Re: Post acne

I actually use the Caudalie Radiance Serum AND the Dr. Dennis Gross daily peels on a regular basis, and I can tell you that both will turn your skin around! The combination of the two is magic. 

Hi there,

do you use the DG wipes first or the essence first after cleansing/tone? Thanks! 

I’m right there with you @FridaGaniim, I’ve found the Alpha Beta Peel by Dr. Dennis Gross to be the most effective at evening my skin tone and also removing dead skin, and brightening my complexion. They come in a few different formulas for different skin types and are also available in 5 packs so that you can try a small set before committing to the large box. 

I just want to note that this product isn’t actually a peel, it’s a set of facial wipes that you sweep over your face and allow to settle into your skin before applying your serum and/or moisturizer. 

Good luck @FridaGaniim 😊

@FridaGaniim,

I suggest the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. It is a gentle formula that helps even out skin tone. I used this myself and it helped with my acne scars, I also had a lot of redness and it helped calm that as well.

https://www.sephora.com/product/vinoperfect-radiance-serum-P94421?skuId=823427&icid2=products%20grid...

❤️ Melissa
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing