Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Pore Issues --- Here's a suggestion :)

I am in love with this new product. I have been using the Glow Recipe -Strawberry BHA Pore-Smooth Blur Drops for 3 weeks. Then I got a sample of the Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner. I have only been using the toner for a 3 days but I am noticing a big change in my pores. I have always been self conscious about my pores. I use the pore strips and I have always cleaned my face day and night and tried several types of detox masks to reduce the looks of pores but  these two new products have shown me that there is hope. 
I don't wear foundation or makeup. I do use a few face creams to help retain what youth I have. Overall these 2 products have definitely made a difference in my complexion and I have noticed a difference in my pores and how they don't stand out as much as they did. 
Now I just need some help with my oily skin. Suggestions:) 

20230330_135420.jpg

Re: Pore Issues --- Here's a suggestion :)

@Jodykane  Wow this combo is making your face look flawless!

Re: Pore Issues --- Here's a suggestion :)

Thank you. 

I have become so addicted to these products that I am looking into the Squalane + Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum & Squalane + 10% Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum to add to my routine but its starting to get expensive 🙂 

Overall the Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Serum is the best product that I have used. It truly makes a difference. Every time I use it I am in aww with how my skin feels the next morning. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20230330_135420.jpg
testing