Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer?

Has anyone used it for acne-scarred skin, and if so, did it help minimize the scars? Also, could anyone recommend a product or line that's great for acne scars? Not deep ones, but red marks that will not go away. Many thanks 🙂

Tags:

I have read so many good things that I just recently boug...

I have read so many good things that I just recently bought this myself. It's expensive at $75 but the great thing about Sephora is you can always return a product! Wish I had some personal feedback for you but its too soon to tell what the benefits are. Good luck!

Hi colorprodigy,    What a great question! The PTR Laser...

Hi colorprodigy, 

What a great question! The PTR Laser Free Resurfacer is one of my new favorite products.. It took me about 2 weeks to realize and see the differences, but my skin is SO much smoother and the texture is a lot less bumpy and rough.  I have acne scars as well due to occasional hormonal breakouts. That and a bad immune system and any little blemish leaves an instant red mark that takes awhile to fade and disappear. I haven't noticed too much of a fading on my own skin in particular but results can vary from skin to skin. 🙂

I recommend using a daily face exfoliant or a face wash that has little scrubby beads in it to remove dead skin cells and buildup before applying a brightening serum or moisturizer. I like the Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash as well as the PTR Anti Aging Beads.

Follow up with a brightening serum (my personal favorite is the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum) or the Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel. With daily use AM and PM, and an SPF to protect the newly lightened cells, your skin will look allover brighter and radiant in no time. 🙂  Hope this helps you! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing