Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Perricone MD Blue Plasma OR Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid Retinol Brightening Solution

I have pale skin, and my post acne marks stay red and discolored for a very long time. Which would be better for evening out my skin? Perricone MD Blue Plasma OR Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid Retinol Brightening Solution?

Re: Perricone MD Blue Plasma OR Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid Retinol Brightening Solution

Hello Icreden, 

the Dr. Dennis Gross is primarily for sun damage and wrinkles. While the retinol will help to tighten and brighten your skin, it will be a bit more harsh and you must make sure you have a good daily spf to protect your skin from sensitivity and exposure to UVA and UVB rays.

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare - Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution

I'd also suggest you try the Perricone Blue Plasma since it is a gentle peel that you can leave on the skin (no rinsing needed!) and it will help to gently remove dead skin cells and discoloration. You still need to follow up with an SPF to keep the lightened acne scars from getting darker, and to keep your skin protected.

Perricone MD - Blue Plasma

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Re: Perricone MD Blue Plasma OR Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid Retinol Brightening Solution

Definitely the Blue plasma peel it will be gentler and won't irritate your skin. Hope this helps!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors