Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Peace-Out Acne treatment spots

Has anyone tried the Peace Out acne treatment pieces ? If so, do they work? They are expensive so I don’t want to purchase unless highly recommended. Thanks. 

Re: Peace-Out Acne treatment spots

I think they last longer than less expensive options but I don't think they work that much better for the price than the cosrx or mighty patch (shoppers drug mart carries these) ones on white heads, @FashionistaL. Especially if you already use the active ingredients in the patch (salicylic acid and retinol). But if not, then they help with healing more than the other ones. 

For under the skin ones the Cake patches are excellent.

Thanks for your help! 

Personally, I love them. They are very pricey so I only buy the specialty ones( nose strips and other lengths) for the dot patches, I found other brands that work just as well for a better penny. But this is one of the top brands for them. Definitely give it a try!!

Numerous factors can lead to acne. Simply said, abundant natural oil (sebum) that is deposited and stuck in the skin pores is what causes acne. This results in skin irritation that either leaves a pit or a blemish after healing. It would be a hub for the same even more if you have oily skin. Stress and hormonal imbalance are the two main factors that can cause acne and scarring.

After cleansing, apply a dot, tacky-side down, directly onto your blemish. For best results, wear for six hours. Results may vary. Hold up!

Thanks for your help! 

For pimples with heads they are awesome. You leave them overnight and maybe once more during the day (minimum of 8 hours for me) and the pimple is flat. Is you have new pimples under the skin you can always look out for tools (like the one rhat pierces) to go and remove or if you don't feel comfortable, go see a professional. But other than that the Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Healing Dots 40 Healing Dots  seems to work for people leaving them longer as recommended. 😄

That’s helpful! Thanks 

@FashionistaL I really like them and think they are better than a lot of cheaper options, but they only work on acne spots that have come to a head. They don't do anything for under the skin ones, so it really depends what you are looking to target 

Thanks for your help! It would be for any blemishes that pop up and are very noticeable. A spot treatment. 

they’re okay but the ones from

target the mighty patch work better and are cheaper 

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I don’t have Target in my country. 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing