Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Pale and want a Tinted Moisturizer or BB Cream

I'm pretty fair - I wear a 120 in Fenty Pro Filt'r Longwear foundation and I've found that it matches perfectly. However, as summer approaches, I'd rather wear less of a heavy foundation to keep my skin clearer and to avoid the dreaded "face melting." I can't seem to find one that is light enough and neutral enough for me. I am a bit of a novelty as I'm pale and blonde, but my undertones are more yellow than pink. I also struggle with breakouts and oily skin. Thoughts?unnamed.jpg

Pale and want a Tinted Moisturizer or BB Cream

Laneige BB cushion has spf and looks very natural on pale skin. a very light application is enough for medium coverage, I find. I set with Laura Mercier loose powder.

RE: Pale and want a Tinted Moisturizer or BB Cream

I am also 120 in Fenty and like both the It Cosmetics CC cream (regular; not matte or illuminating) in light. Sephora carries a trial size that lasted me quite a while. I also like Revlon’s Photoready BB cream in 10 Light quite a bit. Happy summer!

RE: Pale and want a Tinted Moisturizer or BB Cream

I have oily skin and am kinna olive(I honestly don’t know my complexion). I use Smashbox camera ready BB Cream in Light/Fair and the Laura Mercier setting powder. The BB Cream is so light weight that I put it on with my fingers. And the powder helps with my oiliness. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos3
  • unnamed.jpg
testing