cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Oily skin

Hi

My skin is oil based it has open pores and very easily tanned in sun and also I want to look more younger than my age as I am 1993 born 

Please help me with affordable products for skin routine daily and weekly basis

thanks

Re: Oily skin

Yess

i am using cera ve facial foaming cleanser and body shop face mask the rice one

i want to ask about the ordinary oils available in Sephora for glowing skin and I have open pores on my skin

Before jumping to treatments or oils, @sarabadial, I'd get your base routine settled. If you're happy with the Cerave cleanser, there's no need to switch, but you'll want a good moisturizer and sunscreen in place before anything else. Here are a few moisturizer recs: belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, CosRx Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion, Caudalie Mini Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 0.66 oz/ 20 mL, OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer, Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion, Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and for sunscreen here are a couple options: Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++COOLA Mineral Sun Silk Crème SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 44 mL, MDSolarSciences 50 creme. 

Sorry for the delay in response, I missed your response to the post! FYI, if you type the @ symbol in your reply and click on the person's screen name, it will add a tag to your post so they can be notified when you respond. 🙂

Are you currently using any products, @sarabadial or are you looking to start a new routine from scratch?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing