Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Oily acne skin use a gentle cleanser...?

Hi y’all! So I have oily skin with hormonal breakouts and everywhere it says to use these foaming cleansers for my skin type but I want to use a gentle cleanser that’ll reduce my problems but also not strip me of my natural oils...is that a bad idea? I just really like the idea of natural and/or gentle skin products even tho I have problematic skin.   Any thoughts on this and also recommendations for gentle but effective cleansers for acneic oily (and maybe hyperpigmentation too? I have too much of that 😩) skin? TIA!  

Re: Oily acne skin use a gentle cleanser...?

@Sayufi I think you would love FAB Face Cleanser!  🙂

I'm with you, @Sayufi. I'd much prefer to use a good gentle cleanser that's cream or gel based and save the acne treatments for serums or exfoliators. I like both Philosophy and FAB for cleansers. Fresh is ok if you don't mind the scent. Then I'd look into a gentle exfoliator to help with keep pores clean and refreshed. 

Hi @Sayufi,

I also have experience with problematic skin and one of my favorite gentle cleansers that also helps with breakouts it the boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser. This product is amazing for sensitive skin as it is preservative-free, dermatologist tested, and formulated without artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. This cleanser helps to unclog pores and balance sebum production without drying out your face. I highly recommend giving it a try! 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing