Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

New skincare for acne, texture, uneven skin tone, etc.

Looking for recommendations for new products that may help my sensitive, acne-prone skin and uneven skin tone! I don't have terrible acne, but I do break out regularly and always have texture. I also have huge pores that I can never seem to unclog. My skin isn't necessarily dry or oily - fairly normal other than some redness. I've had some success with The Body Shop tea tree line in the past, but lately it seems to be less effective. I love Origins moisturizers and masks, so I'm considering trying their other products. I would love something in the "clean" skincare realm (Farmacy, First Aid Beauty, Drunk Elephant, Tatcha, Fresh, Summer Fridays, etc.) but I'm open to anything. Thanks!!!

New skincare for acne, texture, uneven skin tone, etc.

My boyfriend and I both love the First Aid Beauty Coconut Water Cream! Sometimes, too much acne treatments can be harsh on the skin, and this gel cream is the perfect lightweight moisturizer to hydrate and rebalance the skin with antioxidants.

Re: New skincare for acne, texture, uneven skin tone, etc.

I would suggest a thorough skin cleansing daily with facial oil followed by face wash. I use L'occitane Shea Cleansing oil and La Roche Posay and they really seem to help so far. You can also try spot treatment with Murad Spot treatment with Salicylic acid when you have an active pimple. Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing