Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Needs product suggestions

Trying to find a skincare product or treatment that helps with acne on the forehead area. Any suggestions? 

Re: Needs product suggestions

Hi @starlight0921 ! I love Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL . Also, Proactiv products really worked for me! Proactiv Proactiv+ 3-Step System, 30 Day Introductory Size . I hope this helps! Have a great day 😊

thank you @LilaMJ

I’ll definitely look into the Kate Somerville eradikate daily cleanser. You have a wonderful day🙂

@starlight0921 Thank you! Let me know if you need any more help 💕

Hey! so it  really depends on skin type so are you oily? dry or both. Another factor is age how old you are and how bad you acne is will vary from product to product I would recommend The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL  it just works well on all skin types. Another is Peace Out Acne Healing Dots + Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots Duo and the good thing about those little guys is they focus on drying out the acne not you whole face. And my last recommendation is Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum and I am only recommending this because it is a very good product however the price is not always it for most including me. The reason you could breaking out is lack of vitamin C as it was for me but I just got pills of it from my doctor which I highly suggest you do before testing any products. Well hope I helped that you for you time and stay safe-xoxo Cherize😊💖💄

Thank you @cherisevellozo. I’m going to checkout the products you listed. It does seems like the ordinary niaciniamide is a well liked product to use after cleansing the face and universal for all skin types. 

the ordinary niacinamide really worked for me! 

Thank you @tulanikixo! I was also researching on the ordinary niacinamide too but wasn’t really sure if it’ll help with acne. Thank you. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing